Monday, April 4, 2011

Cause I'll be kicking the flavor that makes you wanna jump how high? Real high cause I'm just so fly

Whoops... Seem to have forgotten about this place for a bit. Ok, in the interest of getting all caught up in the least word-vomity way, here's a top 10 list of the highlights of the last 3 months so we can all move on...

  1. Survived the holiday season working my 14th Christmas in retail. Barely.

  2. Went to Cuba. Hated it, but loved the tan I came back with to make all my fellow Winnipeggers jealous with.

  3. Got the happy news that I will be going to Cancun in June for work, hopefully getting the bad taste of Cuba out of my mouth.

  4. Hooked up with my ex. Twice.

  5. Immediately regretted said hookups.

  6. Engaged in a lot of shopping to distract myself from aforementioned stupidity. Two words: Retail Therapy.

  7. Dodged the late night booty texts from a retardedly hot 28-year-old who, in the past, has demonstrated his remarkable abilities in bed.

  8. Am currently wondering why the hell I am dodging the late night booty texts from a retardedly hot 28-year-old who, in the past, has demonstrated his remarkable abilities in bed.

  9. Am also shoe-shopping on line while composing this post.

  10. Am thinking it's possible I may suffer from ADD.

There. All caught up. Now there's 5 minutes of your life you will never see again.


You're welcome.


*Jump - Kriss Kross*

2 comments:

  1. I guess this is one way to catch up on your life :) Retail therapy is the best kind of therapy, one I wish that I could indulge in more often.

    Looking forward to Saturday!!!!! And I have a fabulous plan for my birthday next year to talk about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the plan involved Vegas and copious amounts of alcohol I'm totally there.

    ReplyDelete