Wednesday, December 15, 2010

When they found her Christmas morning at the scene of the attack there were hoof prints on her forehead and incriminating Claus marks on her back

People's idiocy cracks me up.

Case in point: I'm checking the customer voicemail at work on Tuesday, and this voice reminiscent of Marge Simpson's mom grates across my eardrums with "hellooo??? hellooooo?? Is anyone there? Well... it's 10:30 and your message says your business hours are from 9:30 a.m. and I'm supposed to call during business hours and yet NO ONE is answering the phone. My husband is outside in the mall parking lot and I just need to know if you're even located in the mall *note: we actually say in the outgoing message that we are located in the mall* and I need to tell my husband" CLICK. So I move on to the next message, and it's "is anyone even there??? my husband is out in the parking lot and he's just driving around not knowing where to go, and I don't understand how to use this message machine and... HELLO???? HELLOOOOOO???" CLICK.

I literally laughed my ass off.

11 more shopping days until everyone can kiss my butt:)

*Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer*

1 comment:

  1. I love this! HAve told this story to everyone at work, customers are so funny.

    ReplyDelete