Thursday, November 10, 2011

This is how I roll come on ladies it's time to go we headed to the bar baby don't be nervous no shoes no shirt and I still get service

Say it with me: "Fat Russian Magnetic Kid".


With spoons.

You're welcome.

This comes courtesy of one of my colleagues, a store manager in another province. He came across the picture of fat-russian-magnetic-kid while perusing the local paper one day. Apparently this kid is truly magnetic, and in order to demonstrate this wondrous super-power, spoons were judiciously applied all over his body.

This kid must have the best parents ever! (cough)sarcasm(cough) I'm pretty sure if I did this to my kid she would: a) never speak to me again; b) put Neet in my shampoo; c) spit in my coffee; or d) all of the above.

Anyhoo, my colleague decided this picture was too good to pass up, and meticulously cut it out and pasted it to a toilet paper roll, which he then mounted on a block of wood, and it is now an employee of the quarter trophy. I'm only jealous I didn't come up with the idea myself.

*Sexy and I Know It - LMFAO*

No comments:

Post a Comment