Stolen from S...
1. been in love
2. been heartbroken
3. given birth to a child who decided that "posing" with her hand on her head during the labor process was an acceptable alternative to an "easy" delivery.
4. walked face-first into a glass patio door while I was brushing my teeth. Lucky for me, one of my best friends witnessed the entire thing and will likely never let me forget it.
5. smoked pot. Like, a lot of it.
6. successfully escaped a bad relationship and have not looked back.
7. had an amazing, movie-scene-worthy makeout on a beach in Mexico at night with a guy I had just met that day.
8. flirted my way out of what would have been a $400 speeding ticket.
9. regretted not getting that cute police officer's phone number.
10. become close friends with both my sisters.
11. partied until sunrise with one of my best friends since we both turned 30 (this one's for you, S)
12. found a career I love.
13. perfected a recipe for the best white chocolate brownies you have ever eaten. And no, I will not give out the recipe, but if you're lucky I'll make you a batch.
14. yelled at my daughter's principal and told her she sucks at her job and should quit.
15. tried caviar. Disgusting slop...
16. realized I am coming up lacking as a Mom in so many ways, and try to be better at it every day.
17. adopted a cat from the Humane Society. ♥Frankie♥
18. locked myself out of my car not once, not twice, but 3 times. And one of those times was because I flushed my keys down a public toilet.
19. been "caught" singing and sit-dancing while driving by other drivers. And I don't give a rat's ass.
20. tried to make peace with the fact that my mother and I just do not see eye to eye. On anything.
21. envisioned what my life would be like without various people in it just to see if I'll cry. I always do.
22. made a lot of choices in my life that I may regret on the surface, but am glad I made them, because without those choices I might be in a completely different place.
*In My Life - The Beatles*