Monday, November 1, 2010

It's tricky to rock a rhyme to rock a rhyme that's right on time it's tricky

I loved White Girls.

So here's the first of what I hope will be many posts on my new blog. Word of advice: don't delete your blog on a whim. I did, like 5 years ago, I think because I was breaking up with my fiance and in an attempt to remove all trace of my life with him I deleted my entire blog. I now realize I could have just deleted any post pertaining to him, along with pictures, but I guess that's why people always call me impulsive (read: pigheaded, irrational, stubborn... you get the picture). So lesson learned. Out with the old, on with the new and all that stuff...

So, highlights of my week... a total creeper reminiscent of Buffalo Bill from the Silence of the Lambs (remember? The dude who was making a woman suit out of his victims and did that creepy dance to that song while he was doing his makeup and hiding his willy) comes into my store and is all "do you have a purple leather jacket in my size?" and all I can think is how homeboy was sizing me up to see if any of my parts would look good on him (thankfully I'm a size 4, and, if you remember the movie, his victims were like size 14's), while marvelling that anyone would for real go out in public with his hair and makeup so poorly maintained. I know, this is how my brain works. Now all I can think about is that scene from Clerks 2

I'm trying to navigate my way through Amazon.com to buy my uncle's Christmas present. I'm having issues. I think it's mainly because I am looking for books, when all I really want to be shopping for is an Alexander McQueen scarf, which causes most people to roll their eyes at me every time I mention it. I think it has something to do with the fact that it is $895. Whatever. I'm not spoiled. I deserve all my stuff. Anyway, my sister insists it's super easy to buy all these books my uncle wants from Amazon, but it keeps telling me that the sellers can't send all these titles to my address. I wonder if it's a Canadian thing. I think I'm going to see if my sister will trade names with me for Christmas if it's so bloody easy. Grrr.

Bah humbug moment.

I'll get over it...

*It's Tricky - Run DMC*

No comments:

Post a Comment